We have the following Vacancies
Electron Technical Solutions is a leader in finishing, decorating and assembly of automotive plastic components and due to recent expansion for production of the New Land Rover Vehicles, we are currently seeking a Handyman/Facilities Maintenance to join our highly successful manufacturing team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will ensure that all facilities both internally and externally across all sites within the business are maintained.
This role involves the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Perform general maintenance/improvement work and repairs of all facilities, buildings, production plant, grounds and equipment across all of the sites, including plumbing, carpentry, masonry, plastering, glazing, roofing, landscaping and painting tasks.
- Maintain the decoration to a high standard of internal and external buildings within the business.
- To monitor all plant, equipment and site services as per checksheets/PPMs.
- To manage spare stocks and consumable resources such as screws, nails, locks, paint, and basic maintenance materials.
- Moving and assisting in the transportation of equipment and furniture across the sites using an FLT.
- Trouble shoot and problem solve minor maintenance/building repair issues.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping in all working areas.
- To ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and duty of care.
Candidates for this position must be time served and have previous building facilities/maintenance experience together with significant painting and decorating skills. This is a very fast moving business and the candidate must be highly motivated with an ability to prioritise and problem solve quickly and accurately, with a hands-on approach. Excellent communication skills are also essential. This is a full-time position working on days, however, this is a twenty four hours operation and you must have a flexible approach to working. In return we offer bespoke training and development, and a competitive salary of between £8 – £10 per hour. If you wish to apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have applied via the Jaguar Land Rover Careers webpage link, please enter code ‘JLR applicant’ in your email subject heading. Thank you
Contact us with any questions: email@example.com